Booking Your AirPass Reservation With A Travel Agency
- The AAnytime® Option may be booked one-way or round-trip in F, J, W, or Y inventory. When there is an applicable YUP fare in the market, A, D, I or R inventory may be booked.
- The PlanAhead Option provides a 25% discount off of the AAnytime® AirPass coach fare. Travel must be booked in H inventory and ticketed at least 7 days in advance of travel. No Saturday night stay is required. Changes or cancellations after ticketing will not be subject to a service charge.
- Enter passenger's name and companion, if applicable. Companion should be booked in the same PNR as the AirPass member. If the companion is in a separate PNR, add OSI/SSR remarks as follows:
- OSI AirPass companion
- OSI AirPass member in ABCDEF
- Enter the AirPass member's AirPass number into frequent flyer field. The AirPass number is the same as their AAdvantage number. The companion's AAdvantage number should never be added to the PNR.
- In the ticketing field use 7T-AAIRPASS (Sabre only)
- Queue the reservation to AA for ticketing, using the applicable format below:
*AA will queue the reservation back to the agency's #14 queue.
Sabre agencies will see the following in the PNR after ticketing:
H-ADTK/AAIRPASS TKT NBR 0012199999999
Apollo @:3SSR OTHS AA NN1/AAIRPASS
Worldspan 3SSR OTHS AA NN1/AAIRPASS
*AA will send the ticket number via teletype to the agency. Non-Sabre agencies will see the
following in the PNR after ticketing:
H-AAIRPASS TKT NBR SENT VIA TELETYPE
- Once queued; tickets will be issued approximately 6:00am CST on the day prior to departure. Once ticketed, the passenger can use flight check-in on www.aa.com, curbside check-in or self-service check-in domestically.
- Reservations for travel on Sunday or Monday will be ticketed the Friday prior to travel.
- Reservations made two hours prior to departure must be ticketed at the airport.
Changes to reservations
Any changes may be made, re-queuing is not required
- H class bookings: YUPs - rebook in Y, then end & retrieve the record before booking in alternate inventory. Upgrades - rebook directly in upgrade inventory.
Changes may be made to flight TIME and DATE only, re-queuing is not required.
- Changes to ORIG or DEST require canceling the original reservation, booking a new PNR, and queuing appropriately.
- NO EXCH for AirPass reservations